This site is owned and operated by Technovating Ltd. The Company has created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices of the Company.
Technovating Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Technovating Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from 2019.
Cookies contain an identifier, which is sent by a server to your browser and is stored on it. Then the identifier sends back the information to the server every time that you use our website.
We may process the use of our website by collecting your information such as; IP address, geographical location, browser type & version, operation system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation, and when and how many times that you have visited our site. The use of this date is only to analyse the website and our services.
- 1. Google analytics,
- 2. Google ads,
- 3. Google Search(Webmaster),
- 4. Facebook and companies owned by Facebook, and their ad services.
- 5. JotForm Inc.
You may delete these cookies within your browser anytime you would like to.
We may ask the following information:
- 1. full name
- 2. contact information including address, email address and phone number.
- 3. other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- 1. To send you detailed information about our products,
- 2. To forward you to the nearest clinic that uses our products.
- 3. We may forward your information to the nearest clinic so that they can contact you and give information about the service they provide(price, sessions, packages etc.).
- 4. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- 5. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- 6. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone.
We use JOTFORM, to secure your information when you fill in the contact form.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest, links to clinics that use our devices. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. Send us simply an email on email@example.com or contact us by phone and let us know.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.